Since Ive agreed that this is OUR blog and not MY blog, I should be fair and post about Jasons fishing trip. Him and a few friends went to Yankton on the eastern side of the state to Paddle Fish. He was so proud of himself....he was the only one out of all four of them to catch a thing. He caught 4 PaddleFish--but he couldnt keep any of them. It is spawning season for Paddle Fish but there werent a lot there, they must be a tad off their menstrual cycle this year! When I was a little girl, I remember going to Intake to see the Paddle Fish, I swear they were just like dolphins!
This one didnt have a paddle....weird
There were boats everywhere and people lined up one next to each other on the shore
He also caught this Garr
4th of July Festivities!
13 years ago



4 comments:
Intake? Where the F is that? Was I with you? I think I would have remembered seeing "dolphins" when I was little. Anyhoo, nice pics! Hope my future bro-in-law had fun!
I have never even heard of paddle fish! They look cool.
Paddlefish...brings back many memories! Stephanie, no you didn't see dolphins but you probably saw a paddlefish. Intake is just north of where we lived; a diversion dam on the Yellowstone River. Every spring they would come through. I'm sure we went there when you were little...you were just too small to remember. And we ate them, too! Very good!! Mom
We ate them??? Ewwwww!
Post a Comment