Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Oh, and Guess What???

Something DID give..........I was offered a position with the State today! Eeeeeeeeeee!! Child Protection-Abuse Investigator. Not a glamorous job by any means, but someone has to do it, right! The salary and benefits are just what we have been praying for and I start next Thursday!

7 comments:

Stephanie R. said...

I'm soooooo freakin happy for you!!!! See, I told you something great would come along!

Malisa said...

That's awesome. I'm sure you'll do great!!!

Holly Ann said...

You have joined my world...congrats! Good luck with the new job! And a "baby kitty" to you! LOL!

TIMnTAYLOR said...

Congratulations! I'll bet it comes with awesome gov. benefit packages, which these days are worth alot more than a raise. There is nothing better than doing something you are trully passionate about. You must be doing something right...great kids, great guy, great job. As I view life you now have it all, so now all you have to do is realize all you have and enjoy every single second of it.

Ed and Ivy said...

You Rock!! Congrats!

Chelsea said...

What a relief! That's great!

Frog Family said...

I'm so happy that something finally gave! Yeaaaaa and it sounds like a great job too. Congrats