I know its been a while since Ive posted and I promise I will give an update but I know that the Grandmas are dying to see Tyler and Hannah in action! They cheer and play in the Upward Christian program. Its an awesome program!
4th of July Festivities!
13 years ago



3 comments:
Yep! Those are our grandkids..so talented!! And, of course, cute and smart, too!
Love ya,
Mom (aka Grandma Teri)
Cute! It looks like they are really enjoying their program!
Oh my God...those are your kids? How much fun is it to watch them play sports and grow into little adults?! Anyhow, needless to say they look perfect. Did you see CC rapping? If not go to MTV.com and check it out...I can't think about it at work or I'll tear up laughing...by the way, you guys need to name your subconscious. Trust me its way funny.
Post a Comment