Friday, November 14, 2008

The Fray--

You know when you hear a song and it brings you back to a certain memory or time in your life? No matter how old it is or why you like it...it means something to you?

The Fray is my favorite band and has been for a long time. If you have never listened their entire album, or simply only heard their songs on the radio---you are missing out! The first time I heard them, I had insomnia, and was watching Insomniac Theatre on VH1--it was the video for Over my Head. The sound was amazing and I have been a super-fan since then....luckily so has my sister! Their lyrics are amazing! The Fray reminds me of a different time in my life; they truly comfort me-I can listen over and over and it doesnt get old. We have a friend that plays guitar and he sings Look After You--I hope to have him sing at the wedding. They have a new album coming out in February and I cant wait! BUY IT!


Sissy and I at the first Red Rocks concert September 2006




Sissy and I at The Fray-Red Rocks (2nd concert)






Jason and I at Red Rocks (August 2007) and also when I fell in love with him.....awwwww!




3 comments:

Stephanie R. said...

Love it-- a post dedicated to The Fray!

Malisa said...

Looks like so much fun! I love the Fray too!

TIMnTAYLOR said...

OK. First I am a big fan of the fray. Second redrocks is one of the greatest places in the world to see a band. (I have seen DMB there) Now third, do you watch scrubs? Because if not, well, you should and Zach Braff is a huge Fray fan and the show is filled with The Fray amongst alot of other great music. By the way I am way jealous you have been there so often. Redrocks is my own little piece of heaven. (in my mind)