Sunday, November 2, 2008

Tyler got braces

Just wanted to share a few pictures of Tylers braces. Hes been such a trooper about it too. All of the Halloween candy he got that he couldnt eat he would trade one of the other kids.

Our Halloween was good. I did take some pictures of the kids but they are on the internal memory of the camera and we cannot find the cord. Tyler was a skeleton, Hannah was Hannah Montana, Sarah was also a skeleton, and Jace was the Grim Reaper.






5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a handsome guy! Makes me sad that they both are growing up so fast. They crack me up with their comments when I talk to them. When I was talking to Tyler about the Halloween carnival, he said, "It was fine but I would rather trick or treat the old fashioned way!" He also said all he could eat was chocolate so he is taking his braces seriously. Love you all, Mom

Malisa said...

He looks very handsome and grown up!

Chelsea said...

Wow!! How old is he? He does look grown up. Handsome guy.

Stephanie R. said...

Ohhhhhhhhh, I forgot to ask him about the braces on Sunday!!! Aunty Stephy needs to be reminded of these things! He looks adorable and I can't wait to see you guys at T-giving!

Lee Ann said...

Tyler will be 9 in January...and Im convinced that kids start their teenage years around 7 years old. That kid has such a mouth on him! Not sure Im gonna make it til the actual teenage years!