Tuesday was Tylers first day of school. And its already been interesting! (He was irritated because I wouldnt drive him over to his dads to get his Nintendo DS)
Wednesday was Hannahs first day of school. They stagger the first days of Kind and 1st graders since they are both big adjustments. She loved it! She had a huge smile when I picked her up. She liked going all day but she did say it was kinda long. She loved eating lunch with her friends too!
Bear was so excited to see the kids that she wanted to be in almost every picture! So cute!
And this was the only picture that we got from my birthday a few weeks ago.
4th of July Festivities!
13 years ago



6 comments:
You look so good! When was your birthday? Hannah is so pretty. I think she looks alot like Steph. Hope it gets better for Tyler.
Thats funny, because Steph thinks she looks like her too! ;)
Steph and I love the hair! Mom
LeeAnn, this is the third time I have tried to leave a comment on your blog. So if you get three comments I am sorry. This blogging buisness is my wifes area not mine. I came across your blog when visiting Lindsey's It has been along time and hope life is treating you good.
Steven
I LOVE your hair, so cute!! And the kiddos back to school already? Where oh where did summer go?? Happy Birthday too!
Your kids looked so cute for their first days & you didn't even have a half naked 3 year in the background. Hope you had a great birthday, you look so good for such an old woman oh wait if you are old so am I. Dangit Just Kiddin!
Post a Comment