This is a question Ive been asking myself:
Who in their right mind works for $8/Hour WITHOUT Benefits??
Im still on the hunt for a job. Only this week have I gotten any calls back. I have a couple interviews scheduled on Wed. and actually had 3 calls about jobs today. But Im frustrated...
Gas, groceries and housing (in most areas) are at all-time highs.....when you have an open position and ask interested persons to submit their resumes.....then offer $8/Hour with NO benefits.......don't you really mean that you wanted people to submit applications?? Anyone who has a resume built could not possibly work for that wage. I almost refuse to drive to the other side of town to work....and its definitely not happening for $8/Hour.
But, I suppose this is a test I am being given right now. I cant say that I am passing quite yet; in fact I am in full-panic mode. But like I said, I do have 2 interviews on Wed, plus Im waiting back to hear about a state job I was pre-selected for and hopefully will get a face-to-face interview. We could definitely use your thoughts and prayers. At least we are healthy and happy.
Thats all.
4th of July Festivities!
13 years ago



3 comments:
It seems like more and more companies are not offering benefits. Here you get paid better at McDonald's, than just about anywhere.
Wishing you lots of good or at least better offers! $8/hour is a serious joke...I don't know who could live on that, kids who still live at home with no living expenses I guess.
Good, GOOD luck! Keep us posted!
Post a Comment