Sunday, September 21, 2008

Four kids, a dog, a house......and a wedding.

Jason proposed to me last night! Awwwww. So sweet-I love that man! We are tentatively planning a date of 6/20/09. Now the planning begins!


__________________________

Ok, the details--yesterday was our 1 yr anniversary. He did a good job of making me think that he had forgotten about it. So I was a little bummed but he came home from work about 11am with roses and said that there were more surprises to come. In the afternoon, we went for a ride on the motorcycle--we drove up on skyline drive and then pulled off and looked over the city for awhile. Then he told me that he had one of my surprises with him but I had to look away. When it was time for me to look, he handed me a small piece of paper....it was a magazine cut-out of an engagement ring (we will go shopping for a ring together--Smart man!!!). After that....I cant really tell you what he said LOL, something like, "I want to make it official, I want us to be together forever..." I was so surprised. I was hoping that he was going to propose soon...but I really had no idea. In fact, when he handed me the piece of magazine...I thought it was s swatch for new counter tops! LOL So...Im engaged! Eeeeeeee!!

5 comments:

Malisa said...

YEAHHHHH! I am so happy for you. How exciting!!!!!! I would love to try to make it there for it. We could go see my dad in the same trip. he is working somewhere near there. Congrats!!!! I am so happy and excited.

Frog Family said...

Oh, you are going to have to let us all know how he popped the big question. I am so happy for you, it sounds like you definitly got a keeper! Good luck with the planning and Congratulations!!!!!

Chelsea said...

OH!! Congratulations Lee Ann!! That is so exciting! You'll have to keep us all posted on the festivities. Are the kids excited? That's really great.

Ed and Ivy said...

B!!ch...I'll be calling you later!! I'm so super excited for you!! Woohooo...vegas?

Em N. said...

CONGRATS!!! I'm so excited for you!!!