Ivy, you might get a kick out of this.....
No, Im NOT pregnant.
Thanks for wondering though....because I do make friggin cute kids!
4th of July Festivities!
13 years ago
Four crazy kids, a dog, and a new house! Thats our life!
Ivy, you might get a kick out of this.....
No, Im NOT pregnant.
Thanks for wondering though....because I do make friggin cute kids!
Posted by Lee Ann at 6:06 PM
7 comments:
WHAT???? Where did that come from???
Everyone asks me 2 questions when I tell them we are engaged:
If Im pregnant?
And
Wheres my ring?!
And you better not get pregnant before you get married...we want you looking your super sexy best in June, plus then you would have to rule out Vegas for a wedding destination since it just wouldn't be as fun if you're pregnant!
How funny!! Are you getting married in Vegas? I want to come!!!!
Maybe Vegas. Maybe just a small outdoor wedding. Maybe a huge wedding (doubt it tho--Im super cheap and cant spend that much money!). Dunno yet.
You are a nut, being pregnant didn't even cross my mind but I am happy you are happy to be getting married again. Good luck with the planning wherever it may be.
If you want us to take the kids after the wedding, it won't be in Vegas!!! :) Love, Mom
Post a Comment