Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Tomorrow is a big day!

I have a job interview with the state for a child protection job--investigating child abuse. We'll see about that one.

But, I also have a second interview at the plastic surgeons office and I REALLYREALLYREALLY want that job! PLEASE pray, cross your fingers, chant, send vibes....whatever you can do! Ill keep you posted.

11 comments:

Kim said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kim said...

Hey kid long time no talk. Looks like things are going good. Congrats on the Wedding stuff. Keep us updated. Brent (Benji)

Malisa said...

Good luck! I;m sure both would be great. Will you get riend discounts at the DR's office. J/k well kind of. How are the wedding plans coming.

Chelsea said...

Sending lots of positive job vibes your way! Let us know how it all works out!

Malisa said...

LOL!!!Just read your comment on Em's about my horrible spelling. Yes I need help from my winner spelling bee friend! And the more I type the worse it gets. I have noticed I have typos ALL THE TIME!! I really should check or at least slow down.

Malisa said...

How did the interviews go?

Em N. said...

I can't wait for an update!! I too was dying laughing at your comment on my blog a) spelling bee champ and b) puberty! Too funny, just too funny!

Lee Ann said...

Interviews went well. State job is more flexible and family-oriented than I thought. It just takes so long though. I applied for that position the beginning of August and there is 2 more weeks before they hire someone!

Dr. job went well, Im hoping they call soon. I thought they would have called by now already. Im so nervous. I couldnt even drink my Diet Mt. Dew that I have every morning!

Frog Family said...

Good luck with the job hunt. Hopefully the plastic surgeon works out. If so do you think he would give discounts to friends? I could use a little help up north!

Ed and Ivy said...

Um, yeah pretty sure we I could think of something the Dr. could help out with...just to name one, I have a small patch of spider veins on one leg and I haven't even had kids yet!! Seriously, what is that about? I'm afraid of what it will look like after kids. Its very small but still...very annoying!

Stephanie R. said...

OMG- Benji has the cutest little girls! Adorable!